Thank you to everyone who presented at and attended the 2nd Annual Regional Trails Fair! It was a resounding success! We had over 160 people attend and all of the 55 comment forms we received positive feedback and suggestions for how to improve next year’s event.
Click here for the full list of presenters. See you next year!
2nd Annual Regional Trails Fair – April 25, 2012 (Wed) 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
· Come meet and network with trail planners, agency staff, non-profit organizations and trail advocates all in one location! Learn everything you always wanted to know about trails in the four-county metropolitan area.
· We anticipate about 30 booths with lots of information. Last year we had 80-100 people attend the fair.
· Bring your business or calling card as your registration and entrance ticket. The event is free. People leaving us their business cards will be entered into a drawing for a door prize. The winner will be notified by email.
· Metro is hosting the event at its headquarters located at 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland, OR (just north of I-84).
· Please carpool, bike, walk or use transit (MAX and Bus No. 6). Parking in the Metro lot costs $6.00 and we no longer validate parking. There are other parking lots and meters on the streets. Arrive early because of streetcar work and general traffic congestion.
For more information, questions, or if you would like to have a booth at the fair: Contact: mel.huieAToregonmetro.gov 503.797.1731