A 28 acre natural area park located on the Tualatin River at 5855 SW Nyberg Lane, Brown's Ferry Park was named after Zenas J. Brown who laid a claim to the land in 1850 through the Donation Land Act. He also started the first ferry in the Tualatin vicinity.
This greenway is a park of the Burnt Bridge Creek Greenway.
Blue Lake provides wonderful opportunities for boating, fishing and swimming, and makes a beautiful backdrop for family picnics, community events and special programs throughout the year.
This greenway is a part of Englewood Park and the Fanno Creek Trail runs through the greenway.
This park has a great playground and is part of the Rock Creek Trail network.
Bethany Lake is a popular destination for fishing, bird watching, and picnicking at tables set along the park's path. The open fields can be used for Frisbee or tag, there is a community garden, and dogs are allowed on-leash. There is even a small waterfall at the west end of the lake, a soothing sound for quiet contemplation. The half-mile trail through Bethany Lake Park is part of the Rock Creek Greenway trail.