The Intertwine Regional Conservation Strategy and Biodiversity Atlas are now available in print. These can be paid by credit or check and can be picked up or shipped to you.
Partners are entitled to one free set, with the exception of Sustaining Partners which receive additional free sets as needed. One set entails:
- one copy of the Regional Conservation Strategy
- one copy of the Biodiversity Guide
- one Executive Summary
Price of one set: $50, shipping not included.
Orders can be paid for through Paypal (bring your receipt if picking up) or check (made out to The Intertwine Alliance).
Shipping: Costs start at $15 for both books together.
Picking up: Orders can be picked up at the following locations:
- Clean Water Services: 2550 Southwest Hillsboro Highway, Hillsboro, OR
Contact: Donna Luna (503-681-4468; LunaD@cleanwaterservices.org)
- Columbia Land Trust: 1351 Officers Row, Vancouver, WA 98661
Contact: Dan Roix (360-213-1211; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Metro: 600 NE Grand Ave., Portland, OR
Contact: Carrie Belding (503-797-1545; Carrie.Belding@oregonmetro.gov)
NOTE: METRO WILL NOT ACCEPT CHECKS - PAYPAL RECEIPT REQUIRED
- The Intertwine Alliance: 111 S.W. Oak Street, Suite 300A, Portland, OR
Contact: Irene Vlach (503-445-0991; email@example.com)