Join the Forest Park Conservancy for a morning of trail maintenance in Forest Park.
Remember! Plan to pack plenty of water, hike up to 3 miles and dress for all weather conditions. Long pants and sturdy shoes are required for your safety. All training, tools and morning coffee provided.
Examples of trail projects include:
- Repairing bridges
- Defining trail surface, width, and slope
- Re-routing sections of severely eroded trail
- Decommissioning "rogue" or unofficial trails
- Shoveling or raking leaf litter (mud makers) off trail
- Clearing the trail corridor of encroaching vegetation
- Repairing eroded trail with rock and improved water drainage
Registration is required! Click here to reserve your spot.