Hot off the press - new Intertwine Adventure Cards now available.
Produced with Travel Oregon, this series of eight cards details some of The Intertwine's best outdoor excursions. Order a few sets to give to your out-of-town visitors, or for yourself!
Each card includes information on:
- Places to eat and drink
- The best natural areas and activities
- Bike or boat rentals
- Local wildlife and history
Whether you're looking for a short outing with family or an all day adventure with friends, the Adventure Cards make it easy to show off the best the Portland-area has to offer.
- Exploring Vancouver's Wetlands by Bike
- Walking Among Waterfowl at Fernhill Wetlands
- Connecting with Nature at Tualatin Hills Nature Park
- Paddling and Walking Around Historic Oregon City
- Trail Running in Forest Park
- Discovering Farms, Streams, and Food Carts by Bike
- Bike Riding Along the Willamette River
- Playing on the River in Downtown Portland